TABLE MEMORIES RECIPES
table memories recipes
300ml warm water
8g dried yeast
2 teaspoons caster sugar
60ml olive oil
450g cake flour
Fresh cherry/heirloom tomatoes
- Mix water, yeast, sugar and 30ml olive oil together and leave in warm place for 5 min to froth.
- Mix flour with pinch of salt, make a well in the middle and pour yeast mixture in.
- Bring dough together with hands and knead for about 10-12 minutes until dough becomes elastic.
- Place in oiled bowl, cover and prove in warm place until dough has doubled in size for about 45 minutes.
- Knock dough back and knead again for a few min then push into an oiled 20x 30cm baking tray.
- Cover again and prove for a further 20 minutes until doubled in height.
- Make dimples in the dough with your fingers, brush with olive oil and push in the
olives and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle over rosemary and salt and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200C for 25-30 minutes or until golden and base sounds hollow when tapped.
- Tear fresh basil sprinkle over. Drizzle more olive oil over and serve.