Cape Town Foodie Tour
1 April to 5 April 2020
Join me for 5 memorable days, and I’ll share my favourite spots with you. As Cape Town is constantly evolving, things change and there is always a new secret spot or a treasured favourite.
THE PRICE AND ITINERARY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
The itinerary is subject to change depending on availability or weather at the time, however, something else suitable will replace the change should it happen.
- All transport
- 4 nights accommodation in Cape Town
- All breakfasts
- Cooking lesson with dinner
- Walking tour
- Surprise fun evening including dinner
- Wine farm day
- Workshop on the wine farm and lunch
- Oranjezight market
- Sundowners in a beautiful place
- Tasting dinner at one of South Africa’s best restaurants, and in the top 50 in the world
- Lunch with an amazing view in Constantia
- Free time
- Your flight to Cape Town
- Drinks at meals
- Whatever you choose to do during your free time
PAYMENT CONDITIONS R 6 000.00 non-refundable deposit required upon booking to secure your place. Balance of R 9 900.00 due on the 2 March 2020.
I would love you to join me for 5 wonderful days in the Cape. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to check availability.