TABLE MEMORIES RECIPES
table memories recipes
Norwegian Salmon Bowl with Nuts
and Asian Dressing
500g fresh Norwegian salmon
1 roll mild chevin cheese, crumbled
125ml soy sauce
200g pickled ginger finely chopped
pickling liquid from the pickled ginger
lime juice to taste
50g pinenuts/ flaked almonds toasted
coriander/micro herbs for garnish
100ml olive oil for the dressing
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Mix together the 4 tbl olive oil and garlic.
- Slice the french loaf and brush with the garlic oil on both sides.
- Oven roast till light brown on both sides.
- Thinly slice the salmon, and lay out in the bowls.
- Mix together the soy sauce, pickling juice, pickled ginger, lime juice and olive oil.
- Taste and adjust the lime juice.
- Pour the dressing over the salmon.
- Now sprinkle over the chevin cheese and toasted pinenuts.
- Place some coriander or micro herbs in the middle and serve the crostini on the side.